Tuesday 15 April 2008

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness



'Emmerdale' headliner Baron Clive Hornby is to accept a break from the evince amid fears over his health.
According to The Mirror newspaper, the 63-year-old is fighting an unnamed illness.
Hornby is 'Emmerdale's longest-serving put fellow member later on making his first appearance as Jackstones Sugden 28 years ago.
He recently insisted that he loved the program and had no plans to bed, locution: "I can't consider I'm still here sometimes. Just about of the kids in the evince weren't even max Born when I started.
"I can't imagine going away - it would be the demise of me, that. I'm happy to be doing it as long as they want me doing it."
A show spokesman said: "We privy confirm that Baron Clive is unwell only in full intends to